Medical Transcription Associates believes that each client is unique and works closely with each client to fully understand their budget, goals and individual needs. By fully understanding each client's volume, turnaround requirements and the technology that is currently in place Medical Transcription Associates can provide a proposal that best suits each client.
Some of our available full or partial outsourcing options include:
- Using the client's existing dictation system and transcribing directly into the client's Hospital Information System (HIS) or Radiology Information System (RIS).
- Transferring voice from an existing in-house dictation system into MTA's digital dictation system, and transcribing directly into the client's HIS or RIS.
- Utilizing MTA's dictation system via hand-held digital recorder, Speech Mike or toll-free phone lines and transcribing directly into the client's HIS or RIS.
- Utilizing MTA's dictation system and retrieving documents from MTA's transcription platform via secure web access or HL-7 interface.
- Fax, printing, electronic signature and EMR upload options available.
- Back-end speech recognition editing of either the client's speech technology or MTA's speech recognition platform.
MTA's platform is located in a SAS-70 Type II Compliant Data Center with redundant power supplied at one facility by two separate power companies and on-site generators. We have redundant networking with automatic failover.